Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear God

I came home last night from Toasmasters Club feeling elated. Once again, I was asked to speak and I am excited to become a member of an organization which teaches people how to speak eloquently. I have really enjoyed attending their meetings and I found myself imagining what to say during the Table Topics Session. Thank you Lord for opening this door for me. I am reaffirmed that you indeed have a purpose and you are making something beautiful out of my life. I would not have the courage to join that group if the break up did not happen. Indeed Lord, Your ways are different from our ways. And it is your will which prevails. I pray for your guidance in everything that I do. Whether it's a big or small decision, I seek your advice to keep me away from danger. I am so grateful for my supportive family and I can really feel that they want me to develop my full potential. Lord, I also pray for knowledge in my current job. There are still so many things that I do not understand. I have big shoes to fill and I really need you to guide me. I am thankful also Lord for the friendship that has been formed in the office. It feels good going to the office and see beautiful hearts.
See my heart Lord. Thank you for slowly healing it. Thank you for showing me what I have and for continuously opening doors and windows for me. Open my eyes Lord for those opportunities. Give me the courage to do your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment