Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear God

To my Father, my best friend, and my Savior:
I know not the plans you have for me. I feel like I have made so many wrong choices in the past and that I did not consult you enough for those decisions. I guess I wanted my own way and had my life planned out. At this point, I feel lost because I have no idea what happens next. I no longer have a game plan except to live my life one day at a time. I need to trust you more and I pray for it every day. You know my heart. I tell you everything because I know you see all things. You know and understand the pain I am going through. And I know you can take away the pain anytime. Yet, there is still pain. I have offered this to you many times Lord. I do not know your purpose for me. I do not know the reason why the pain is still here. Like the clay who has gone through molding and heat to become a beautiful tea cup, maybe you are not yet finished with me. I do not know it yet because only you knows my future. I need you in my life Lord and am clinging so tightly and never want to let go. I pray for inner healing Lord. I know in my heart that I can't do this on my own. Today is another day. Help me live as if this were my last and appreciate the simple joys of seeing my family, going to work, meeting my friends, trying out new things, the birds chirping, and all the things I see as I go about my day. Be with me today Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I could feel your pain while reading this. God works in mysterious ways. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart. I know you can overcome this. :)

    ReplyDelete