Tuesday, September 25, 2012

pregnancy

Being pregnant in your thirties has its downside. It poses more risks and you have to be more careful in every activity. I am on my sixteenth week and have been put on bed rest for a month. I have about two more weeks left. It is only now that I can afford to use my laptop and write blogs again. Before, every time I would walk, sneeze, and sometimes even sit, I would spot. It scared me. Now, I can do a little walking and a little activity and there's no more spotting. I am trying to do more activities gradually to prepare me when I get back to work.

I am excited to see my baby next year. It does not matter if it's a boy or girl as long as he/she is normal. 

4 comments:

  1. hello ate jin.. Glad to hear that you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for you and your baby.
    Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :) <3
    God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! How are you?
    Hopefully everything is fine with you.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you Happy Christmas!
    God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete