Monday, June 17, 2013

The Voice

I love watching singing shows like American Idol, X-Factor, The Next, The Sing Off and The Voice. So far, the one that I like the most is the blind auditions of The Voice. The four coaches’ chairs are facing the audience so they cannot see the one singing on stage. They would base their judgement purely on the person’s voice. We really cannot deny that looks have a big influence on the judging. People are looking for the whole package. Talents plus looks plus personality equals a possible Star.
I especially love when the voice does not match the looks and I would see the surprise in the coaches’ faces. Also, I noticed that the contestants really know how to sing unlike X Factor and American Idol where there are contestants who just join for fun.

I am glad that The Voice has also branched out in the Philippines. My husband and I look forward watching it every weekend. We try to guess who will be the first winner of The Voice Philippines.  

3 comments:

  1. hai.. salam kenal,
    follower no.153
    done follow sini,
    jom follow teman yea yunk..=)

    http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
    http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully a lot of talented singers who will appear via a singing competition like the voice, x factor etc.. For the voice philippines whoever the winner is an important result according to its quality. success always.

    Cheers,
    Rahasia Hidup Sehat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to watch music shows :)
    can eliminate fatigue

    ReplyDelete