Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THe Lord is my shepherd

Psalm 23:1 - "The Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything i need."

I do have everything I need. God never promised us a worry free life. In fact, he warned us that the life of a believer is not going to be easy. He sent Jesus to save us not just from hell but also from this life. I have seen so many misery in this world. People go about their lives doing what they want and yet still end up feeling empty. Yes, there are so many things we can do for our enjoyment. But it is only through Christ that we can finally be fulfilled. Knowing that we are just passing through this world. What is life on earth compared to eternity. I am looking forward to spend eternity with God. In the meantime, we have work to do in this world. Praying that more people will truly believe the holy bible as the true authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment