Wednesday, February 17, 2010

true friends

True friends are hard to find. It is a blessing that I have real friends who drop everything to give me comfort. I am assured that they love me for who and what I am. No pretenses. Most people pay a lot of money just for someone to listen to them. If I have a problem and have to pay for someone to listen, I think I would be more depressed. Moving forward is a lot easier with supportive friends and family. I have the support of both. How lucky am I? It's a good thing that I have different sets of friends. I can't really expect my friends to be always with me physically. They also have their own lives. Having different sets of friends allows you to go out more often. It allows you to schedule dates with different friends and they won't get tired of you. Friends are there to make our lives more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment