Monday, May 20, 2013

Bottle Drying Rack


      I started giving my son expressed milk through bottle when I started working. I would pump morning, lunch and evening to store milk for him to use the next day. Washing and sterilizing my breast pump and his bottles have become part of my daily routine. I actually enjoy doing it because I love to make sure that his bottles are squeaky clean to avoid unnecessary illness.

     After washing the bottles and my breast pump, I have to air dry them. I found the “Bottle Drying Rack” very helpful. I just place the bottles on the rack and I would just leave them there to dry. I can do other things while waiting for them to dry up. I just make sure that the surroundings are clean and no one would be sweeping the floor to avoid dust clinging on the bottles.


     I would definitely recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment