Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spicy Tuna Spaghetti


    I discovered another experimented recipe that I love. I am a “tomato” fan. Any food cooked with tomatoes are always welcome in my palate. One of the tomato based recipes that I love is Italian Spaghetti and I usually use canned stewed tomatoes.

     One day, my husband bought lots of red tomatoes from the market because they were sold at a lower price. I decided to make my tomato sauce from scratch. I chopped the garlic, onion and tomatoes into small chunks and sautéed them. I let the tomatoes simmer for about thirty minutes before I put the hot and spicy tuna chunks. I chose spicy tuna to give the recipe a kick. I added salt and pepper to taste.

    When the sauce was done, I immediately put the pasta and cheese. It is best to add the cheese while the sauce is still hot for the cheese to melt. Yummy. My husband loved the recipe. When tomatoes are cheap again, I will definitely make this recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment