Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Master's in Business Administration


I started taking up my Master’s Degree last October 2008. Finally, after four years, I am done. Yesterday, my partner and I have successfully defended our case. There were only minor changes in our paper. The changes and comments were minimal and I can confidently say that I will be marching this coming October.
I should have graduated in 2011 but because of factors such as workload, marriage and pregnancy,  there were semesters that I was not able to enroll. I am so happy that I have finished what I started. For a while, I thought I would not graduate because making a Case Study is not that easy. I am blessed to have a partner that really wanted to graduate so she was the one who pushed me to continue.
I can now add the title MBA to my nameJ

1 comment: